PART OF POLLET WATER GROUP
Purotech is part of the Pollet Water Group (PWG) and can therefore count on the support and strength of this international European business group. PWG with its network of companies in 20 countries, is active in over 130 countries worldwide.
With over 40 years of experience in the industry, the Pollet Water Group has been supplying both component parts and complete systems to companies specialising in the field of water treatment throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East. PWG has an extensive stock-holding and the experienced Sales Team can offer an accurate and reliable service from initial quotation right to delivery, together with all the necessary technical support and after sales services. Years of experience have led to a range of products which offer a solution to every problem in connection with water treatment.
The range of products offers a wide variety of components, exclusive products, complete standard domestic and industrial installations as well as made to measure equipment. PWG sells its quality products only to professionals. A large stock of components and spare parts allow the Pollet Water Group to fulfil customer demands promptly.
FACTS & FIGURES ON POLLET WATER GROUP
- More than 800 employees
- Pollet Water Group has a total turnover of more than 170million euro
- Activities: Water Treatment Solutions Worldwide
- Part of the Belgian Pollet Group, a family-owned business
- Pollet Water Group started in 1975 with the acquisition of Euraqua in Belgium
- Pollet Water Group has subsidiaries in 11 countries all over the world
- More than 20 owned companies active in the important sector of water treatment